Hey remember when you ate your friends? No? Exactly.
This series incorporates the footprint of a cow, pig, sheep, chicken (meant to symbolise all birds exploited, including ducks, 'game' birds, etc) and a fish (meant to symbolise all marine life).
To commemorate all those who have had their lives and/or children taken or endured torture; all unnecessarily for the sake of fashion, food, cosmetics, decor, building materials, hunting, testing, greed and profit. It is important to understand that many, many more animal species are exploited outside of those represented here beyond in ways and numbers almost beyond belief.
Wearing this shows you contributed proceeds to animal rescues, animal rights, activism and you'll have a bonus of looking heckin' cool as heck.
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
- Top High Street brand quality.
- Super soft and warm.
- Fitted fit
- Terry sweatshirt
- Raglan shoulder design for nice curved seamless fit.
- AVAILABLE IN 5 DESIGNS AS FOLLOWS:
- Sheep/Lamb - (Choose Black)
- Chicken/Birds - (Choose Heather Grey)
- Cow/Calf - (Choose Burgundy)
- Pig/Piglet - (Choose Dark Heather Grey)
- Fish/Marine Life - (Choose Mid Heather Blue)